Do you find yourself repeating the same phrases over and over again as you go about your business week after week? Wouldn’t it be great if you could have these sayings stamped on your forehead so that you can avoid tedious conversations and get your chores done efficiently? Recently I’ve dreamed up a new mumtrepreneurial business concept – a set of old school rubber stamps engraved with a phrase to suit just about any situation. When someone tries to thwart your progress you can merely point to your forehead rather than rudely saying talk to the hand. Of course if you want to be rude, you can always let your middle finger do the pointing.
Here’s what I’ve come up with thus far;
For the shopping centre.
– No I don’t have freakin’ flybuys.
– No I don’t have a freakin’ rewards card.
– No I don’t want to join your loyalty program.
-Do I want to join your mailing list? Gez let me think about that one. Hmm. Absolutely freakin’ not!
– Sorry its not physically possible for me to cram yet another coffee card into my wallet.
– No I can’t spare five minutes to hear about your worthy cause.
– No I can’t spare a dollar.
– Actually I can spare a dollar. I just don’t want to.
– You are right! I can’t control my kids.
For the carpark
– I have two kids. I could be some time here. I suggest you move on.
For clothes shopping
– When I need help with something I’ll ask.
– I have two kids. I can’t wear white.
For communicating with the man in your life
– Don’t forget its garbage night tonight.
– We need more milk.
– I’m having a computer problem. Please fix it.
– I’m asleep! Don’t bother me.
A generic stamp for all parents
– STOP YOUR BLOODY WHINGING!
The ultimate stamps for Mumabulous
That’ll be a large skinny cappuccino please. With one.
Boys I’m closed for business. (unless you are Michael Fassbender)
The stamps will be available in a wide variety of colors and fonts. We will also customize the messages to suit your particular lifestyle needs. What do you think Mumrades? Am I onto a block buster product here? What do you wish was stamped on your forehead?